Balanced Veterans Network
Unconventional Healing for Conventional Forces
Giveaway Coordinator will set up giveaways to random winners as giveaway items exist, using virtual giveaways relevant to each balance pillar initiative: Mental Wellness, Movement, Operation 1620, and Project Triangle. Once a winner is selected, coordinator will gather appropriate contact information and pass on to BVN for shipping. Giveaway Coordinator will also reach out to supporters for in kind donations for future giveaways.
• Create a community giveaway every week.
• Creating an post to promote the giveaways every week
• Designing giveaway cover image
• Contact potential giveaway sponsors about hosting a giveaway
• Contact winners and ensure all winners confirm their prizes
• Contact BVN with contact info for the winners and also for the entries
• Keep records of all giveaways run, prizes offered, winners selected, and winners contact info
Skills & Qualifications
• Technical Skills – comfortable working on a computer and the internet.
• Organization Skills – able to plan, follow a schedule and get stuff done.
• Detail Oriented – Must be able to proof your work and ensure links and details are accurate.
• Website giveaways are usually started on Tuesdays, and conclude on Mondays. Therefore,
most of the work setting up and picking winners is done on those 2 days. Additional follow up
with winners and giveaway sponsors via email may occur on other days though.
• Estimated time commitment is 4-6 hours a month.
Perks: Free BVN T-Shirt of your choice and dibs on select giveaway items as supply allows.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org